Tuesday, July 26, 2011

My Ex 2: Haunted Lover 2010 DVDRip



Title : My Ex 2: Haunted Lover 2010 DVDRip

Size: 350 MB

Info : http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1969099/

Genre: Horror | Thriller

IMDB Rating : 4.7

Release Date: 2010 (Thailand)

Director: Piyapan Choopetch

Stars: Ratchawin Wongviriya, Atthama Chiwanitchapan and Thongpoom Siripipat      

Quality : DVDRip

----------------





Download File Enterupload

Part-1 | Part-2

Join File HJ-Split



Singgle Part

Download File Enterupload

Download



Download Subtitle

Download






Youtube My Ex 2: Haunted Lover 2010 Movie Thiller

















RESENSI


My Ex 2: Haunted Lover 2010 : A Thai girl called Cee follows her sister into the movie business. Although her career as an actress is taking off, her love life takes a nose dive after she finds out that her boyfriend, Aof, has a new girlfriend. She breaks up with him only to find out later that the new girl friend is dead. Shortly after, Cee then feels like she is being haunted by a ghost.


My Ex 2: Haunted Lover 2010


Enjoy Download Movie My Ex 2: Haunted Lover 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment